My boy x

My boy x

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Good Friday!

So today is one year to the day since Tim and I spent our first real time together. . . it was a couple of weeks after we had met one another, and I invited him around to watch a game of football and hang out. And he pretty much hasn't left since! Until he got on the plane on Tuesday of course.
I know it sounds so cliche - but I cannot believe how much my life has changed in the space of 12 months, and I know it is 100% all down to this one man and the love and joy he has brought to my life. And at the moment, with him having just left. . . . . . the excitement that I am feeling knowing that I have a lifetime with the man of my dreams in front of me is slightly soured by the fact that I have to be apart from him for 245 days.
At the moment I am a bit of a wreck to be honest. . . . .I find myself bursting into tears for no apparent reason through the day, and I havent been able to sleep at all really. I am trying really hard to be strong for Tim - because I know this is just as hard on him as it is on me, harder even. I know once I have adjusted to him being gone I will be fine, will get myself into a routine and just get on with it - I think the issue at the moment is that I dont want to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers